huh, i've never done this before, but i've been desparately encouraged for a long time now by nearly my entire family. guess i'm just the next one to go.
so i find myself in a very large house with many boxes and plastic totes half full of things that need to be moved. i just read the Sailor's thoughts on the economy and how the sky is falling. i know it is, i just dont like the reminders. and suddenly all this stuff i think i need looks like a pile of junk. i feel deflated. and i dont even have a coffee table.
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
the actual #1
at
6:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this is the first one i typed, and thought i posted, but i realized later that nothing had been posted, and i thought i lost this draft, so i just typed the next one (number 1) cuz i'd already forgotten everything i said in "the actual #1" so, that was REALLY my first attempt
Hi Pixie,
I think I need to make sure that you have a coffee table if you are going to read my blog. But read the other stories too. Walt, and Kay, stories about Grandpa. I have one that I will post in a day or two about a Great Escape. There are always troubles in the world, and I think it best to know where and when they might be coming from, but our parents (your grandparents) made it through a world war and the Great Depression, and I know that we will be able to have good lives too if we stick together. Our lives might not be without care and worry, but they can have a lot of joy and love in them too. It's like President Hinkely's train ride. Sometimes cinders, soot and delays, sometimes bursts of speed and beautiful vista's. Love you Pixie.
Sailor
Post a Comment