Wednesday, September 17, 2008

old news, but really interesting just the same

this actually happened they day BEFORE we moved. i was SO glad it didn't happen the day of. it took me 2 hours to go 7 miles. it took the toad 2 1/2 to go 10. it was a rough day. and a big waste of gas and we were just glad we werent driving the uhaul that day. that would have been more of a waste of gas :P

2 comments:

Annieofbluegables said...

yes that was such a HUGE thing, wasn't it?
I am so glad you didn't have to get caught in that jam with the moving van.
You are such a sweet happy girl, Miss B. I love you muchly.
~mom

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Where have you been? I was REALLY hoping you were going to come to Jorden's reception...but I didn't see you there! I hope you are alive and well!