the day before my birthday our computer went kaput. highly irritating, not to mention inconvenient. we decided that since we are on very close speaking terms with a realtor, and we filed our taxes online that we should have access to a computer, besides that i always am wanting to look something up and my husband is as well. he said this would be mine. i feel so spoiled and have anxiety from spending so much money. but we joined the mac ranks, and i now have a mac book. crazy. i keep feeling like i should give it back, and i no longer sleep (neither does my poor husband) because i stay up all night playing on it. i really should stop and read my books again... :) besides that my sister got me addicted to facebook, and i've suddenly decided i can find everyone i ever knew on it. plus i feel the need to take every quiz ever imagined up, which is stupid too, but addicting.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Dear B-girl,
It sounds like you are going to have a ball with it. That is really fun. I am interested to see if end up loving it more than the Windows machines. I know that EtCetera would be really, really sad to have to go back to PC's. I just bought a computer as well. But it is a reconditioned windows machine. Bought it on Ebay. It should get here in a few days. The old HP has a failing power supply fan, and failing CPU fan. This 'new' will be about three times as fast.
Hoping you had a happy birthday. I tried to call you, but couldn't get in touch. Love you much.
yes, I see by the time you posted this that you are staying up late. I finally had to force myself to put away my palm pilot, especially bejeweled, because it kept me awake most of the night, seeking that illusive power cube. . .yikes
some other games do the same thing to me, a word game, I shall not mention, so you don't get addicted to it as well.. .
love you, and congrats
~mom
Post a Comment