Monday, December 15, 2008

**reminder:check older posts**

check september 9. i started a post then, so now it is a few behind, but i still want you to read it :)

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

Loved it Becky! Rick and I taught the five year olds when we first got married...they were awesome. One little girl would always call me on the phone and ask me if I could come over and play...loved it ;)

Annieofbluegables said...

You can change the date at the bottom in Post Options. You can make it so it posts it at any time in the past or future.
So, say you are going out of town, but you want to wish someone a Happy Birthday on their day. You put the correct date and whatever hour and that is when it will post. You can also add labels. If you add them, you will be able to look up that post later, just by typing in a label. Then all the posts will show up with that label.
Just some things I have discovered.
~a