isn't it PRETTY? i'm in LOVE :)these last three are from the back door of my work
It's pretty to look at, but you keep all that snow up there. I like my lifeless winters down here ;)
Nice pictures, B-Girl. It's nice to have it snow on a Sunday, and be able to sort of hole-up in a snug house. Love you.
Those are beautiful shots. I am glad you took the time to take them.~a
Wow, that's a lot of snow. Hope you have a snowblower!
Wow, that's a lot of snow! Hope you have a snowblower!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It's pretty to look at, but you keep all that snow up there. I like my lifeless winters down here ;)
Nice pictures, B-Girl. It's nice to have it snow on a Sunday, and be able to sort of hole-up in a snug house. Love you.
Those are beautiful shots. I am glad you took the time to take them.
~a
Wow, that's a lot of snow. Hope you have a snowblower!
Wow, that's a lot of snow! Hope you have a snowblower!
Post a Comment