i think i should get a snow blower for rhubarb (one of my clients who i pick up and drop off every monday. she only lives MAYBE 100 feet from my salon. but its on a hill and she doesn't see).. so yesterday i went to pick her up. her son comes on saturdays and helps her w/all her stuff including shoveling her walk. she lives in a house that has an upstairs apartment and a downstairs apartment (main floor) she lives downstairs and the couple who USED TO live upstairs would help w/the walk if it snowed in between saturdays. but they moved and it was clear saturday, but snowed sunday night and monday morning.... so when i went to get her i had to walk in 6 inches of snow. and i did NOT wear the right shoes for it. so i ended up shoveling maybe 30 feet of sidewalk so i wasn't soaked and she wouldn't fall!
if i can figure out how to get some pictures from my phone to my blog i will post them...
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
more rhubarb
at
6:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you are, without a doubt, one of the sweetest things that could have happened to your sweet "Rhubarb". She is blessed to have someone who cares enough about her to take care of her.
I can see angel wings on you for all the sweet angel deeds you do.
~a
Sister Hahn, that sounds just like you to help somebody out like that. Did you feel like you were on your mission again? Seriously, I love you and your example! She sounds like my Grandma, you know because she would go and get her hair done ever Monday. I guess I am assuming she is a Granny. The boys are feeling better so we gotta have you over soon. I hope you had fun at your Sister's.
Post a Comment