1. 5 things I was doing 10 years ago...
talking my professors into letting me drop out of their classes, with or without a grade...(not so much DOING as RECIEVING:)CAT scans and X-rays(that was two)... surgery(getting my spleen removed), anticipating hair loss...
2. 5 things on my to do list tomorrow...
attend my baby brother's wedding, attend the 50th anniversary celebration of my husband's grandparents, play with my nieces/nephews, drive(A LOT), bask in a day off!
3. 5 things I would do with a million dollars...
buy a new house, and new cars(those kind i hear about a lot that work...), invest, buy some new clothes... and go on a vacation.
4. 5 things/toys I like to play with...
palm pilot, pens, paper, computer, scissors
5. 5 things I want to see...
i choose more than five! i want to see europe, north america, south america, central america, ALL pasific islands and ALL atlantic (caribbean, etc.) islands, africa, austrailia, madagascar(i know that's africa), asia, north and south poles, and ANOTHER PLANET/THE MOON(will do) :)
I tag . . . any one who wants to do it
Saturday, October 27, 2007
5
at
1:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment