its time for me to choose! but i want your help! please COMMENT :)
i just want to know what YOU all think?
who is your HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE?
who is the BEST?
and WHY?
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Okay, this really doesn't help, but when we owned a house, we went with our current automobile insurance company because we got a discount on our insurance.
Ours is Allied. Because it was offered at Zion's Bank. We moved away from the Allied Car insurance because State Farm offered a better deal. But getting house insurance was such a hassle, because it required an inspection, that I never changed. Most companies offer fleet discounts for having your cars and house on the same insurance. hope this helps. ~a
We use Travelers and we love it. After my car accident, they were really helpful and made the process easier than it could have been. I have my home and auto with them (you usually get a good discount that way) and have had really good luck. Good rates, good service. I recommend it.
We have State Farm. Don't know if it's good homeowners, because we've never had to use it. We didn't get that big of a discount when our cars were with them, because when we took them off, I didn't notice the cost for it going up. But then, we just pay into an escrow account when we pay our mortgage, and the mortgage company takes care of paying the premium at the end of the year, and our monthly payment didn't increase. Progressive offers homeowners insurance, or at least underwrites it, and we have Progressive for our cars and love it. They were great when I got in my wreck last June.
Bear River. Because they are cheap but more so cheap with the car insurance but if you guys have good driving records then I would suggest switching you car insurance to Bear River and then get home owners with it and it is SUCH a great deal!!! Our car insurance was cut in half and we used to be with State Farm. But they only except people with almost perfect driving records.
State Farm because that's who my parents have always used and I was too lazy to shop around. Haven't had a single problem with them. It's a plus that they discount your car insurance for using their homeowners insurance.
6 comments:
Okay, this really doesn't help, but when we owned a house, we went with our current automobile insurance company because we got a discount on our insurance.
Ours is Allied. Because it was offered at Zion's Bank. We moved away from the Allied Car insurance because State Farm offered a better deal. But getting house insurance was such a hassle, because it required an inspection, that I never changed.
Most companies offer fleet discounts for having your cars and house on the same insurance.
hope this helps.
~a
We use Travelers and we love it. After my car accident, they were really helpful and made the process easier than it could have been. I have my home and auto with them (you usually get a good discount that way) and have had really good luck. Good rates, good service. I recommend it.
We have State Farm. Don't know if it's good homeowners, because we've never had to use it. We didn't get that big of a discount when our cars were with them, because when we took them off, I didn't notice the cost for it going up. But then, we just pay into an escrow account when we pay our mortgage, and the mortgage company takes care of paying the premium at the end of the year, and our monthly payment didn't increase. Progressive offers homeowners insurance, or at least underwrites it, and we have Progressive for our cars and love it. They were great when I got in my wreck last June.
Bear River. Because they are cheap but more so cheap with the car insurance but if you guys have good driving records then I would suggest switching you car insurance to Bear River and then get home owners with it and it is SUCH a great deal!!! Our car insurance was cut in half and we used to be with State Farm. But they only except people with almost perfect driving records.
State Farm because that's who my parents have always used and I was too lazy to shop around. Haven't had a single problem with them. It's a plus that they discount your car insurance for using their homeowners insurance.
Post a Comment