in my most recent post (alphabet tag) i realized i don't know who reads my blog, and i would be interested to know. my mom recently blogged about this, and added a guest book. i thought it would be fun to know these things as well. i know that i read a lot of people's blogs, and don't comment, just because i have nothing relevant to say. so if you are like this, and read my blog but don't comment, don't feel bad, just sign my guest book by commenting here! :) thanks :)
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I faithfully read your blogs, since I never text and often don't even look at my cell phone for days, I figured it's the best way to find out what's going on with you.
You are in my rss feed, so I know when you publish. I too faithfully read your blog.
I put the guest book in the side bar. I copied the original post url, then went to layout, clicked add a page element, clicked link list, titled it guest book pasted the url, new site name was also guest book, saved changes, and there you are. It is at the top of your sidebar.
love you
~mom
i read it! i read it! i really like reading your blog and hearing the things you have to say.
:)
I read it! I'm glad you sent me the link because I love living vicariously through you :)
I'ts MaryBeth by the way, using Rick's gmail address.
Hi, it's me. Like everyone else, I like reading your blogs. It makes me miss you and wish we could actually get together sometime. Maybe someday we will. Miss you.
I read your blog too.
Ever since you wrote on my blog, i have now discovered YOURS! So for the past week, I too, am a reader! ...And it really freaks me out that your salon was robbed at gun point.
Hey there,
I read your blog as well. I love keeping up with your family.
I saw you on Channel 4 news last night. They were talking about the robbery and it showed you standing in the corner looking at something. It might have been a cell phone. You were wearing a yellow shirt. I was so excited. Just wanted to let you know.
Crista
i read your blog!
Post a Comment