Friday, May 30, 2008

8 random things

I've been tagged!

now lemme see....

1. i have an abnormal body temperature. let me explain. i did this experiment where i took my resting temp every morning and it was always in the 96.8 degree range. i was telling someone that, and they said, "you mean 98.6?" and i thought, "oh, right, whatever", but then i looked again, and i was right! i'm naturally 2 degrees cooler than everyone else. that being said, when its 100 degrees, everyone is only 2 degrees warmer than usual when i am 4!

2. linking to #1: i started turning my A/C on in feb. i turned it off a few times when it snowed, but then RIGHT back on when it got "warm" ;) i've also been wearing flipflops since feb :)




3. i LOVE candy, and sweets. yeah they make me sick. what can i say? i don't know what's wrong w/me

http://www.nostalgiccandy.com/ProductImages/willy_wonka/chewy_gobstoppers2.jpg


4. i'm not a fan of exercise unless its disguised. (dancing, aerobics classes [they're like dancing], etc.) i don't know why, i just have a hard time "going to exercise" i'd just rather be w/a ton of people messing around and get a good workout w/out realizing it. i think part of this is that i don't like the clothes either. i'll be honest. its no excuse. i know

The image “http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/msh/lowres/mshn71l.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

5. i'm terrified of "robbers" mostly, after having both cars broken into, i don't trust people. and i'm terrified that someone will come in my house too. we lived in an apt complex that didn't listen when i told them to fix something on a certain day when we'd be available and we slept through (we slept during the day cuz we worked overnight) someone fixing our kitchen cupboard! "the toad" woke up when the fixer guy walked THROUGH our bedroom into the bathroom to fix the towel rack! it was a tad terrifying knowing that someone had been chillin in our house for who knows how long, and he could have robbed us BLIND and we'd have slept right through! oh yeah and the time when my salon was robbed. (thanks2kt and her baby2;) i wasn't there) i stole this pict. from my brother's blog



6. i'm a hairdresser. does my job count as random?



7. i love waterfalls. i've been obsessed w/them thanks to the "love scene" in disney's cartoon "robin hood" where she gets the flower ring and there are fireflies everywhere and they go behind the waterfall into his secret hideout. my whole life i thought that was THE most romantic thing EVER. how pathetic am i?

http://thumbnail.search.aolcdn.com/truveo/images/thumbnails/DF/B3/DFB3B36F03FB77.jpg


8.it seems juvenile, but i LOVE the color purple. everything i like at the store, online, everywhere is PURPLE i can't help it. i fear that when you come to my house you will feel like you've been swallowed by an oompaloompa so i intentionally buy stuff and decorate w/ NON purple stuff just so you wont. but i'm not very good at it ;)





ok. so now i have to tag people. whomever. i don't know. someone do it if you want and then tell somemore people to do it :) heheh.

3 comments:

Sailor said...

Hi B-Girl, What a cute post. I feel the same way about exercise. It's like riding a horse around the coral.... why not go for a ride. So we like to ride our bikes to the store, and garden, and I like to chop wood, and might get a sawbuck set up so that I can actually saw some by hand. I run the stairs (actually plod slowly) which is about 300 feet vertically. I think I don't like other people watching while I exercise.

Very cute post. I don't blame you for not liking robbers. And I know who you got your love of purple from... that would not be me, but Annie. Love you much.

Annieofbluegables said...

I love purple too! I used to be a blue "fan" but lately I gravitate to anything purple. You ought to look in my bathroom cupboard. All my shampoo, hair sprays,etc are purple, candles, lilac room deodorizer, everything is purple. ha ha
I don't like exercise either, so much. It is always a matter of this: If I am going to run outside, what will I wear? That is where I stop.
Your dad has a lower than normal body temperature, and he is always hot. Well he is hot anyway, but always warmer than I am. Why is that?
I love those fancy flip-flops, the ones with the heels, where do you get those?
And the waterfall idea? Where can we find one of those? I want to come too, with my sweetie.
I don't know where you started being afraid of robbers, but that is something that has always terrified you, kind of like your oldest brother was scared of bears. His uncle J teased him about bears when he was small, and suddenly there were bears in the bathtub, bears in the cereal, bears in the closet, he was terrified of them. He didn't even know what a bear was. Of course you knew what robbers were, I am sure.

love you, beautiful daughter

~a

Tiffany Fackrell said...

your temp thing is funny, I did a similar experiment my freshman year of college, and I was practically in hypothermia, according to the temp reading anyway. I thought maybe it was just my thermometer, but it is like that with any thermometer I use. it is like 96 degrees, and sometimes in the morning it would read high 95 degrees!

I remember when your car got robbed at the glennwood and they stole your scriptures, I think they will pay for that someday!! And remember when you moved into our apartment and Jorden and i slept right through it, that was a little creepy...i am always afraid someone is going to be in my house and i will sleep right through it...why do we have to scare oursevles with things like that?