i started a list of things that i could blog about that started with C....
but now i think i'm going to concentrate on the ones that happened today: COPS, car, charger, clutter, craziness, creepy, and crapbag.
let me start by saying >:(
GGRRR!!!!!
stupid people w/nothing to do. at least our stereo is a piece of junk. it just makes me sick inside, as if i'm not worried enough about this stuff... :(
the clutter is what i had to deal w/afterward
the car was the main problem
the charger for a palm pilot and a paper that was in view that said "palm" on it may have attributed to the problem
the cops were who i called first...
so Thetoad got up this morning (like every morning, at 4:30 a.m.) and left for work. i always watch him drive away, and he flashes his headlights to say "goodbye" on the way out. today i watched him walk around the building, and promptly return. i said, "what did you forget?" he said, "it looks like someone broke into my car over the weekend" (at this point i'd like you to excuse any further mistakes as my hands are shaking out of fear, frustration and anger) "come look" he said. so i followed him out. sure enough, someone broke the driver's window and popped the locks, it looked like they ruffled through EVERYTHING. the ONLY thing of value we had in there were some OAKLEY sunglasses that i bought for Thetoad for father's day. inside the case i left a note, "to the father of my future children" i found it later under the seat. they also found our insurance/registration, etc. so who knows what info they got on us. there was and "in case of emergency" card Thetoad had filled out w/our middle names and all. there were three past-addresses visible in the car. they also took an emergency bag that had things like tools, an air pump that hooks up to your cigarette lighter, poncho's 1st aid kit, etc. i don't think it had anything cool in it.
ugh i'm so upset and frustrated.. i want to throw up, and cry and go to bed and never wake up. Thetoad took my car to work, (cars at his work have been stolen) so hopefully i can get SOME stuff done, and make it to work, etc. but in the mean time, i'm chillin' here on my butt, waiting for everything to open. i already called the cops, and cleaned EVERYTHING out of my car (that was left)...
bleh what else is there to say?
say a prayer for me
still to go: d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w,x,y,z
Monday, September 24, 2007
C is for.....crying?
at
6:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi B-girl,
I don't know what to say execpt I am very sorry that this happened. We will say little prayers for you. We love you both a lot, and are glad for what it's worth, that you haven't actually been there when these things take place.
Sweet B
I am so so so very sorry. I wish I could wave a magic wand and restore everything, including your trust in mankind. This is the third time this has happened to you. I am so sorry. You feel so violated.
I love you, sweet daughter
mom
:( I am sorry that this happened to you. I will be thinking about you! :( :( :(
My dear sweet Becky...I am sososo very sorry! I know how violating this feels! Just remember that carma is real! They will get what is coming to them (it just sucks that you can't be there to watch)! I love you and please let me know if I can do anything for you!
Mindy Lou
Post a Comment